Manchester United- Zlatan Ibrahimovic #9
Physically talented and beautifully skilled, Zlatan Ibrahimovic is one of the most prominent players of this generation. This native Swede has been collecting hardware one by one, throughout Europe’s BEST leagues during tours at Ajax, Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona, AC Milan & PSG. These days, Zlatan has reunified with manager Jose Mourinho at Manchester United and is hoping to triumph another league while adding to his iconic career.
With Zlatan’s big move to Manchester United, there was no chance that he was going to keep his iconic number 10 jersey, as their very own Wayne Rooney has been honored with that number.
But what they will do, is give Anthony Martial’s numbers to Zlatan, despite the fact that he was nearly branding the number with his new business venture.
- Manchester United was originally named Newton Heath when the club was formed back in 1878
- The front of the jersey features a red half-and-half design, influenced by the original green and gold jersey worn by that club
- Adidas and Manchester United logos are embroidered on the front
- “Newton Heath” is screened inside the collar, with MUFC located on the back
- White stripes straight down the sides
- ClimaCool technology
- 100% polyester.